Terms & Conditions
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term 'Chemical Locha' ‘thechemicallocha.com’ or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 17A/2, New Sion CHS, Opp. SIES College, Sion-West, Mumbai-400022. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]'s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
thechemicallocha.com is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship throughout the week, except Sunday & Public holidays. To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, in the shortest span of time, we ship through reputed courier agencies only. If there is no courier service available in your area, we will ship your items via Government Registered Bookpost or Speedpost.
How long does it take for an order to arrive?
Orders are dispatched within 3 working days or as per the delivery date specified by you at the time of placing the order. Most orders are delivered within 7 to 8 working days. Delivery of all orders will be duly done to the address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order.
What if the product is received is in damaged condition?
If you think, you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also, please call our customer care at +91 86570 77707 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your Order ID. We will personally ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you with no additional cost. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you send us the product back.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
thechemicallocha.com believes in helping its customers as much as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy.
How do I cancel an order on thechemicallocha.com?
If unfortunately you have to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of placing the order.
For outright cancellations by you:
If you cancel your order before your product has shipped, we will refund the entire amount.
If the cancellation is after your product has shipped:
If you received the product, it will be eligible for replacement, only in cases where there are defects found with the product.
Refunds will be made in the same form that the payment is received within 10 working days from the date of cancellation of order.
In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty from manufacturers, please refer the issue to the concerned manufacturer. Let us know & we’ll help you regarding the same.
If you think, you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also, please call our customer care at +91-86570 77707 or email us at email@example.com mentioning your Order ID. We will personally ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you with no additional cost. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you send us the product back.
Apart from condition reserved herein above, the following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement, viz:
- Any product that exhibits physical damage to the box or to the product;
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product at the time of delivery;
- Any product without a valid, readable, untampered serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number;
- Any product from which the UPC (Universal Product Code) has been removed from its original packaging.